Saturday, 29 April 2017

Team 4 Holiday Blogging - Holiday Blog comments Pt 3!

Walt: Write Quality blog comments.



Task Description: 
Hello viewers and welcome to my blog! Today I decided to take a little break from my Team 4 Holiday Blogging Competition (to see more of this please check out some of my earlier blog posts: Will it Sink or Float?Zoo Animals!Paper Planes! & Creative Animal) by making another blog comments presentation... yes another one!! Since my first presentation about Holiday blog commenting I have had 12 more comments, so I decided to make MORE! 

To do this I started off by writing a Quality Blog Comment. It helps people who are reading feel happy for what you've said! Part of making a quality blog comment is to add questions and if so they can reply back to you! I added a little information to what they blogged about, and then I attached my comment to it. 

I hope you've enjoyed the little parts of the Holiday Blog comments. I hope you have enjoyed it and remember to visit the blogs linked below:
DaisyNaomiPaikeaMakayla

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome post Amelia! Very impressed with your ability to write quality blog comments and even creating your own WALT and task description. You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete