Tuesday 25 April 2017

Happy Anzac Day!

Walt: Create a presentation representing Anzac day.

Task Description: Happy Anzac day everyone! Today is Anzac day and me and my friend Lillyana decided that we should make a presentation on behalf of Anzac day. First we started off by explaining what is Anzac day, and as most people should know It's a day where we celebrate the lives of people who fought in war for New Zealand and Australia. Did you know Anzac has a meaning? Each letter represents a word in the presentation it shows whats the meaning of the word Anzac. We also added the famous poem about Anzac day. Then at then end we just added photo's just to make some memories about them! Thanks for reading and "We will remember them!". 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog post Amelia

    I really like the images you put in I also like how you added the poem as well. Do you know anyone who has their birthday on Anzac day? Keep up the great work.

    Cheers,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bethan

      I think my little cousin mia brithday is on anzac day?

      Delete