Friday 14 April 2017

Good Friday!

Good Friday!

Everyone knows its good Friday today! Well since it was good Friday I decided to make my own poster about today. Good Friday is the day where we remember gods one and only son Jesus. Why? Well us Christians like me remember the day when Jesus died on the cross for us and we respect that by celebrating good Friday. In my poster I added a bible verse which is John chapter 3 verses 16. It talks about the lord and how he gave his only son to the earth. Hope everyone has a blessed day today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great blog post Amelia

    That is so good. Even though I do not believe in god i respect your ways and you respect mine. I know that you find God as your Father and Jesus your saviour and i respect that happy Easter.

    Cheers
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethan,

      Thanks for showing respect even though you have your ways. I still am respecting yours! Thank you for your lovley comments.

      Happy Easter!

      Amelia

      Delete